About Crypto Broker AG
Crypto Broker AG was founded by an entrepreneurial group of specialists in the areas of financial services, trading, and cryptography with extensive experience in venture development and crypto asset trading. The sustainable set-up in trading, sales, operations, marketing, legal, and compliance enables the Crypto Broker AG to cover all client needs related to crypto asset trading. The company currently employs more than 14 specialists, and executes orders through algorithmic trading to minimise market impact, distributing orders automatically based on the liquidity of the world’s top crypto asset exchanges. It operates as a member of VQF – an SRO under civil law – to ensure compliance with KYC and AML requirements.
To attain our ambitious goals, the Sales and Relationship Management team is looking for a motivated Intern.
What we offer
- Be part of a leading Broker in the Crypto Asset space
- Gain deep insights into Crypto Asset trading, execution, and order management
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- A team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- High KYC and AML standards within the financial industry
- Work together with the relationship management team to log existing opportunities and manage client needs
- Support the Sales Team with the client onboarding process and handle relevant documentation and CRM entries
- Prepare and create marketing materials and organise client events
- Manage the newsletter offering and the client hotline
- Prepare market reports and analyses to continuously strengthen market penetration
- Self-motivated and reliable individual with at least four semesters or more of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme
- Interest in and basic knowledge of blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Desire to work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing group
- Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Structured method of working and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with team members and willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- Solid MS Office skills
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org