MANAGING DIGITAL ASSETS – SIMPLE, SECURE, FLEXIBLE
With our secure proprietary infrastructure, we support financial intermediaries with the implementation and development of custody solutions and tokenisation projects. As a trusted partner, we advise our clients in crypto asset technology, operations, and risk management.
Banks and institutions use our storage solutions to ensure the highest security levels possible, while enjoying operational flexibility and convenience.
- Security – mitigated risks because every aspect in the private key life cycle is considered.
- Flexibility – governance framework designed according to your operating model.
- Compliance – automated transaction monitoring.
- Scalability – efficiency gains by enabling the maximum transactions possible while complying with governance guidelines.
Blockchain technology allows new solutions and a more decentralised approach to developing an integrated operating model. Financial intermediaries use our tokenisation solutions and our expertise to build and improve their operating model by innovating with new products and business cases.
- Security – secure management of all processes with integrated governance approvals.
- Flexibility – choice of blockchain technology and setup that serves the project best.
- Efficiency – cost reduction by automating bureaucratic processes.
- Innovation – easy access and testing of various proofs of concept and other operational aspects using our “sandbox” approach.
- Compliance – guidelines and the regulatory framework as proposed by the European Commission (MiCA).
WHY WORK WITH US
We are committed to providing the highest level of security across all aspects of our services, such as tamper-proof hardware, certified and geo-redundant data centres, integrated approval frameworks.
The infrastructure and transaction processes can be ideally tailored to the processes of each financial intermediary involved, allowing for smooth operations.
The system is built around redundancy in many aspects and is secured by a 24/7 system operations centre.
Ernst & Young audits our organisation and publishes a SOC 2 / ISAE 3000 Type 2 report. Pen tests and security reviews are conducted by major security firms.
We support a wide range of digital assets such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Ripple, Litecoin, IOTA, Cardano, Tezos, as well as all ERC-20 and CMTA-20 token standards.
All solutions can seamlessly be integrated into existing environments such as core banking systems and other platforms.
Our implementation and advisory services are derived from our clients’ needs and can range from an advised sandbox solution for a PoC to a fully-fledged integration.
Our modular solutions ensure the secure management of a tokenised asset across its entire lifecycle.
The hardware security module (HSM), our tamper-proof approval terminals, and our tailored software solutions are all developed by leading Swiss providers with vast experience in finance and IT security.
HOW WE DO IT
Our infrastructure allows for highly configurable access to the stored digital assets with institutional-grade access control rules. The private keys never leave the hardware security module (HSM), and the HSMs right to sign a transaction is determined through approvals from a configurable quorum within the financial intermediary and executed on tamper-proof approval terminals. The solution is highly adjustable to internal processes and roles of financial intermediaries, while maintaining high security behind several layers of hardware protection.
Get to know our team of highly experienced professionals. We believe that digital assets will become an integral part of a balanced financial portfolio and are working to enable that.