Your chance to join the financial revolution!
About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zurich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – crypto asset management, brokerage, and storage infrastructure and tokenisation solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology and crypto assets.
- Be part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Take control of key parts of an industry leading crypto assets order management system
- Build on high quality and clean code designed by proven experts in software development
- Manage, improve, and extend a microservices architecture, using Java and Vert.x
- Maintain and extend cloud infrastructure for production, uat, and test systems
- Manage and extend existing CI/CD pipelines using standard tools such as Jenkins and Ansible
- University degree in computer science or similar from a renowned university
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as Backend Java Engineer
- Experience in developing scalable and testable microservices
- Vert.x experience is a plus
- Knowledge of REST, Websocket, and FIX Protocol is a plus
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar
- Typescript knowledge a plus
- Experience working in a banking environment and taking control of existing code bases a plus
- Language skills: English professional proficiency
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets is a plus
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) to firstname.lastname@example.org.