Crypto Storage enables institutional financial intermediaries across the globe to store crypto and blockchain-based assets on the most secure infrastructure to date. We offer a proprietary solution to store private keys both physically and digitally on the highest grade hardware security modules. In addition to this, we also support our clients with tokenisation initiatives as well as tailored developments in the blockchain space.
Crypto Storage AG is a company within the Crypto Finance Group: a leader in bridging traditional banking with blockchain and crypto assets. With offices in the heart of Zurich and Zug, known as the Crypto Valley, the Group was recognised in their first year of operations among Crypto Valley’s Top 50 blockchain companies and the Top 100 Swiss Startups. In 2019, the Crypto Finance Group won the Swiss Fintech Award.
What we offer
- Become a part of a leading team in the crypto asset space
- Be at the forefront of infrastructure developments within the financial and blockchain industry
- Work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Learn and grow in an inspiring, dynamic, and developing industry
- Join a friendly team with a knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and a flat hierarchy
- Collaborate on, lead, and execute various tasks (internal and external projects) end-to-end
- Support new business initiatives
- Prepare presentations and sales materials / sales activities
- Handle requests for proposals
- Support content development, communications, and marketing
- Support the ExCo in tasks, as needed on an ad-hoc basis
- A fast-learning, detail-oriented, creative, and dependable individual
- Analytical and reliable person who likes to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written (in German and English)Experience in financial services of relevant industries is a plus
The starting date is as soon as possible, working closely with our teams across three companies in Zurich.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your application in German or English with a cover letter, CV, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.