About Crypto Broker AG
Crypto Broker AG covers institutional client needs related to digital asset trading via a proprietary trading infrastructure. The trading infrastructure was developed and is maintained by a specialised team of trading, crypto, and IT experts. Crypto Broker AG operates as a member of VQF – an SRO under civil law – to ensure compliance with KYC and AML requirements.
Crypto Broker AG is a subsidiary of Crypto Finance AG, a financial technology holding company founded in June 2017. The Group provides blockchain-related services with more than 30 employees across its three subsidiaries: Crypto Fund AG (Asset Management), Crypto Broker AG (Trading), and Crypto Storage AG (Private Key Management).
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology and crypto assets.
What we offer
- Be part of a leading company in the digital asset space
- Gain deep insights into digital asset trading, client management and business development
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on digital assets
- Support the Head of Business Development with new products and services
- Work closely with the trading and operations team to provide holistic solutions
- Onboard new clients, and handle all related documentation according to the relevant regulations
- Be the first point of contact for our clients and build strong and trustful relationships with them
- Handle client requests and trade inquiries
- Perform compliance controls in line with the Internal Control System
- Be familiar with the full KYC and AML procedure
- Ensure client files and CRM data are kept up to date
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in combination with a hands-on mentality
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Structured method of working, and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Experience in sales, compliance, relationship management or similar function at a financial institution is advantageous
- Knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets is beneficial
- In-depth knowledge of Swiss law and FINMA regulations in crypto KYC and AML is also a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German; additional languages are a plus
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your application in German or English with a cover letter, CV, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.