About Crypto Fund AG
Crypto Fund AG is the first regulated asset manager for crypto assets authorised by FINMA under CISA. Its mission is to bridge traditional finance and the crypto world by offering investors safe and easy access to the rapidly growing crypto asset class.
Crypto Fund AG is a subsidiary of Crypto Finance AG, a financial technology holding company founded in June 2017. The Group provides blockchain-related services with more than 30 employees across its three subsidiaries: Crypto Fund AG (Asset Management), Crypto Broker AG (Trading), and Crypto Storage AG (Private Key Management).
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology and crypto assets.
What we offer
- 6-month internship in Zurich starting now or upon agreement
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing firm with diverse development opportunities
- A team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Flat hierarchy with the opportunity to take on responsibility early on
- Exposure to an emerging asset class
- Carry out fund administration and accounting tasks in day-to-day operations
- Collaborate with external stakeholders and service providers
- Work together with relationship managers and the operations team on various projects
- Perform diverse tasks in supporting marketing and communications
- Manage incoming requests as well as carry out ad-hoc tasks
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or another related field
- Interest in blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Structured method of working and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with team members and willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- Solid MS Office skills
- Previous work experience in the fund business, audit, and/or finance is an asset.
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) to firstname.lastname@example.org.