About Crypto Broker AG
Crypto Broker AG covers all client needs related to crypto asset trading. The company executes orders through algorithmic trading to minimise market impact, distributing orders automatically based on the liquidity of the world’s top crypto asset exchanges. It operates as a member of VQF – an SRO under civil law – to ensure compliance with KYC and AML requirements.
Crypto Broker AG is a subsidiary of Crypto Finance AG, a financial technology holding company founded in June 2017. The Group provides blockchain-related services with more than 40 employees through its three subsidiaries: Crypto Fund AG (Asset Management), Crypto Broker AG (Trading), and Crypto Storage AG (Private Key Management).
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology, and crypto assets.
What we offer
- Be part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Handle the infrastructure of an industry-leading order management system with front and backend components
- Set up and maintain a cloud infrastructure for production, UAT and test tasks, manage development tools and connections between various systems
- Manage and extend existing CI/CD pipelines using standard tools, such as Jenkins, Ansible, and others
- Use your Java knowledge to contribute to a high quality and clean code base built by experts in software development
- Manage the deployment of a microservices architecture
- University degree in computer science or similar from a renowned university
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a DevOps specialist
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines, disaster recovery, and business continuity
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar
- Knowledge of REST, Websocket, and FIX Protocol a plus
- Experience working in a banking environment and taking control of existing code bases a plus
- Language skills: German and/or English professional proficiency
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets is advantageous
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your application in German or English with a motivation letter, CV, and references to email@example.com.