About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance Group is an award-winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zurich, and Singapore. We enable financial intermediaries to manage, store, and transact with digital assets. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our full suite of crypto asset financial services – in asset management, brokerage, and storage and tokenisation infrastructure solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto asset market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- Manage digital channels including web, email marketing, and social media in the marketing communications team
- Develop, design, and produce cross-media communications materials, integrating graphics, images, video, and text, with external graphic design and video support as needed
- Coordinate content development, editing, creation, and translations in English and German
- Support the Crypto Finance team with new marketing initiatives and communications
- Digital marketing fluency for work on our channels and performance measurement, including web CMS, email marketing, and online project planning tools, as well as MS Office
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant marketing experience and 1 year of digital marketing, financial services and B2B experience would be a plus
- Excellent written and spoken German, and a flair for text editing in German
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of and interest in fintech, blockchain, and crypto assets for B2B communications
- Graphic design and video creation experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and under tight timelines
- A dependable, proactive, hands-on, and collaborative approach with attention to detail
The starting date is as soon as available, based with our team in the Crypto Villa in Zurich. If this is the position for you, and you have a Swiss work permit and/or EU citizenship, please send your complete application, including your cover letter, your CV, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.