Your chance to join the financial revolution!
About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional inves-tors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology and crypto assets.
- Be part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Take control of key parts of an industry leading crypto assets order management system with front and backend components
- Build on high quality and clean code designed by proven experts in software development
- Manage, improve, and extend individual components of a microservices architecture, using Java and Vert.x
- Maintain and extend cloud infrastructure for production, uat, and test systems
- Manage and extend existing CI/CD pipelines using standard tools such as Jenkins and Ansible
- University degree in computer science or similar from a renowned university
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Full Stack
- Experience in developing scalable and testable microservices
- Typescript knowledge and experience creating Angular web apps
- Vert.x experience is a plus
- Knowledge of REST, Websocket, and FIX Protocol is a plus
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar
- Experience working in a banking environment and taking control of existing code bases a plus
- Language skills: English professional proficiency
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets is a plus
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) to firstname.lastname@example.org.