About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance Group is an award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally I mportant. With our three divisions – asset management, brokerage, and crypto storage and blockchain solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
As Head of Operations, you will be a key member of our senior management team. As an experienced and efficient leader, you will control diverse business operations. Your excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethic will ensure that you are a perfect fit for our company culture.
- The rare opportunity to work in a fast-paced and successful crypto asset management company and be part of this revolutionary new asset class
- The chance to define and shape the next phase of our asset management services
- Join a dynamic team to work and grow with
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a direct impact
- Participate in weekly company meetings, bi-weekly Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- Work at a centrally located office space in the “Crypto Villa” in the heart of Zurich
- Plan and run the day-to-day business ensuring smooth operations at all times
- Manage relationships with service providers (administrators, custodians, auditors, etc.) as well as partners
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at all times and liaise with regulators
- Develop and improve the risk control framework and procedures
- Evaluate risk, create risk reports, and review due diligence documentation
- Lead business initiatives from development through to successful execution in cooperation with group management
- Collaborate with the team on expansion activities, e.g. the setup of new products and initiatives
- Lead projects and manage stakeholders with competing priorities, resourcing levels, and time constraints across all project phases
- Industry experience of at least 5 years in asset / fund management
Sound understanding of operational processes and asset management product structures
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinker with strong operational skills
- Proven track record of rapid execution at the highest standard
- Excellent analytical skills and willingness to challenge assumptions
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and hands-on
- Team-oriented and consensus driven with an ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Strategic thinker that sees the big picture and aligns with business priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English is a must
- Experience in risk management is a plus
The starting date is as soon as possible. Please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) to firstname.lastname@example.org.