About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is an award-winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable financial intermediaries to manage, store ,and transact with digital assets. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our full suite of crypto asset financial services – in asset management, brokerage, and storage and tokenisation infrastructure solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
As Head of Tech Operations of our storage and tokenisation infrastructure division, you will be a key member of the senior management team. And as an experienced and efficient leader, you will control diverse technical operations. Your excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethic will ensure that you are a perfect fit for our company culture.
- The rare opportunity to work in a fast-paced and successful crypto infrastructure services company
- The chance to drive and manage the operational technical infrastructure
- Join a dynamic team to work and grow with
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a direct impact
- Work at a centrally located office space in the “Crypto Villa” in the heart of Zurich
- Plan and run the day-to-day business ensuring smooth operations of at all times
- Manage relationships with service providers as well as partners
- Ensure compliance with regulations and controls at all times and liaise with auditors
- Improve the technical risk control framework and procedures
- Evaluate risk, create risk reports, and review due diligence documentation
- Manage Documentation
- Represent Operations in the Executive Committee
- Industry experience of at least 5 years in leading infrastructure and operations in a tech company
- Sound understanding of operational processes and high-level tech infrastructure
- Conceptual understanding of the components of the tech stack (HSMs and other security hardware HAProxy, Apache, Nginx, MariaDB, Prometheus, Loki, Grafana)
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong management skills
- Proven track record of rapid execution at the highest standard
- Client-first mindset and ability to prioritise under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills and willingness to challenge assumptions
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and hands-on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English is a must
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich. If you have a Swiss work permit or you are an EU/EFTA citizen, please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org.