Your chance to join the financial revolution!
Crypto Finance Group invites you to join a growing team of professionals to help distribute Switzerland’s only fully regulated and highly successful crypto hedge fund to high-net-worth individuals and family offices.
About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
Our fund business is Switzerland’s first and only regulated asset manager for crypto assets authorised by FINMA under CISA.
The performance of our flagship fund is in the high double (2020) and triple digits (2019). It has received numerous reputable fund awards since it was launched two years ago; and it was named “Best Performing Hedge Fund” in both 2019 and 2020. Our quant-based strategy has an excellent track record of risk-adjusted returns with low correlation to equities and bonds.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
- Join a young, international, and fast-paced fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Gain deep insights into asset management, quantitative strategies, and trading
- We will make sure you get everything you need to be successful
- Total compensation is highly competitive, but dependent on your own success
As Junior Fund Sales, your role will be to distribute our very successful and fully regulated flagship fund.
- Your main task will be to identify and secure new leads among wealthy individuals and family offices
- You will present the product to qualified individual investors and external asset managers
- You will build a sales pipeline and forge new client relationships
- To successfully close investor deals, you will work in close cooperation with other team members, especially with our portfolio managers
- In addition to taking ownership of all external requests, you will handle client requests and complete ad-hoc tasks
This is a rare opportunity for a young, hard-working, and entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative and interest in crypto assets.
We explicitly welcome applications from women with a passion to deliver results.
- Experience working in sales in traditional finance is a strong plus, but not a requirement
- A successful candidate should have very strong interpersonal skills and excellent relationship development capabilities
- High motivation and a great attitude is just as valuable as experience
- Proficient in German and English (or French), both verbally and in writing
Being at the cusp of Bitcoin’s next big breakthrough, it is now time to gain exposure to this new asset class, which is a powerful hedge against future inflation. Yet again this year, bitcoin took the spot of best performing asset, and given the recent news from PayPal and Square, adoption is expected to continue rapidly in the coming months.
Growth is the path ahead, and you can join us on this path!
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich. If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) to firstname.lastname@example.org.