About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance Group is an award-winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zurich, and Singapore. We enable financial intermediaries to manage, store, and transact with digital assets. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our full suite of crypto asset financial services – in asset management, brokerage, and storage and tokenisation infrastructure solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto asset market.
Crypto Storage AG, one of the three divisions within Crypto Finance Group, offers a proprietary solution to store private keys of qualified and institutional investors. The storage is secure both physically and digitally on the highest-grade hardware security modules with detailed configuration possibilities for individual-based access control. This enables flexible multi-signature schemes in addition to native blockchain-specific features. Crypto Storage AG helps institutional financial intermediaries across the globe with the most secure storage solution for crypto and blockchain-based assets to date.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Be at the forefront of developments around blockchain-based assets
- Learn and grow in an inspiring, dynamic, and developing industry
- Take on and be responsible for individual projects
- Join a friendly team with weekly knowledge-sharing sessions
- We have an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture, flat hierarchies, and we foster talent
- Independently manage and coordinate projects across different teams
- Write and maintain easy-to-understand technical documentation
- Mediate between the business and technology teams
- Present the company to potential partners and clients
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales materials
- Prepare and oversee workshops and training sessions with clients
- Support ExCo in tasks, as needed on an ad hoc basis
- A fast-learning, driven, detail-oriented, creative, and dependable individual
- Ability to understand and break down processes of complex technical structures
- Excellent communication skills, especially in B2B sectors, preferably in finance, fintech, or IT
- Good understanding of and experience with blockchain, cryptography, smart contracts, and the “crypto space” at large is a must
- Experience with Angular, SQL, Java, or Solidity is a big plus
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines, which may include working outside of business hours
- Excellent English; German is a plus
- Previous work experience in finance or fintech is a plus
The starting date is as soon as possible. If you have a Swiss work permit or you are an EU/EFTA citizen, please send us your full application in German or English, incl. a cover letter, CV, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland.