About Crypto Finance
The Crypto Finance Group provides institutional and professional investors with investment services, building a bridge between the traditional financial world and the emerging crypto asset market. The Group includes the holding company Crypto Finance AG and three subsidiaries: Crypto Fund AG, providing asset management; Crypto Broker AG, active in crypto asset trading; and Crypto Storage AG, offering crypto asset storage infrastructure. Recognised in their first year among Crypto Valley’s Top 50 blockchain companies and the Top 100 Swiss Startups, the Group is also a winner of the Swiss FinTech Award in 2019.
What we offer
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Be at the forefront of a new technology in financial markets for digital asset investing
- Learn and grow in an inspiring, dynamic, and developing industry
- Join a friendly team with a knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and a flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that allows you responsibility and independence
- Work on digital and email marketing, and social media in the marketing communications team, including the Crypto Finance website
- Design and produce cross-media communications materials, formatting graphics and images, and integrating text, with external graphic support as needed
- Develop content including editing, creation, and German translations
- Support the Crypto Finance team with ad-hoc marketing initiatives and communications
- Availability for 3 – 6 months
- Demonstrated academic strength, and university studies started or completed
- Experience in digital marketing, graphics, and communications
- Excellent native written and spoken German, and a flair for text editing in German
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Understanding of B2B communications, preferably in financial services and a start-up environment
- A creative, proactive, hands-on, and collaborative approach
- Dependable delivery to deadlines with an attention to detail
- Proficiency in WordPress, Mailchimp, MS Office, and graphic editing to work on our digital channels
Your starting date is as soon as you are available. You will work closely with our teams in Zurich, with remote work possible.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your application in German or English with a cover letter, CV, and references to email@example.com.