About Crypto Finance
The Crypto Finance Group provides institutional and professional investors with investment services, building a bridge between the traditional financial world and the emerging crypto asset market. The Group includes the holding company Crypto Finance AG and three subsidiaries: Crypto Fund AG, in asset management; Crypto Broker AG, active in crypto asset trading; and Crypto Storage AG, providing crypto asset storage infrastructure. With offices in the heart of Zurich, Geneva, and Zug, known as the Crypto Valley, the Group was recognised in their first year of operations among Crypto Valley’s Top 50 blockchain companies and the Top 100 Swiss Startups.
What we offer
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Work at the forefront of a new technology in financial markets for digital asset investing
- Learn and grow in an inspiring, dynamic, and developing industry
- Join a friendly team with a knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and a flat hierarchy
- Work in a part-time role that allows you responsibility and independence
- Manage digital, email marketing, and social media in the marketing communications team, including the Crypto Finance Group website
- Design and produce cross-media communications materials, formatting graphics and images, and integrating text, with external graphic support as needed
- Support content development, with editing, creation, and German translations
- Support the Crypto Finance team with new marketing initiatives and communications
- University degree with further education in digital marketing or web solutions
- A minimum of 1 year experience in digital marketing, graphics, and communications
- Digital marketing fluency in planning, implementation, and performance measurement
- Excellent native written and spoken German, and a flair for text editing in German
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Understanding of B2B communications, preferably in financial services and a startup environment
- A dependable, creative, proactive, hands-on, and collaborative approach with attention to detail
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines, which may include working outside of business hours
- Proficiency in WordPress, Mailchimp, MS Office, and graphic editing for our digital channels
The starting date is April or May, working closely with our teams in Zurich, and remote work is possible.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your full application in German or English with a motivation letter, CV, and references to email@example.com.