About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
About Crypto Broker AG
Crypto Broker AG is a subsidiary of Crypto Finance AG. Crypto Broker AG covers professional and institutional client needs related to digital asset trading via a proprietary trading infrastructure.
As of Q1 2021, Crypto Broker AG has been operating as a FINMA-licensed securities house.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology and crypto assets.
As part of the Business Development Team of the Crypto Broker AG, you will report to the Head of Business Development, where you will gain experience and deep insights into client facing processes. By working closely together with the Relationship Managers, you will also learn about the economics of the digital assets industry and start building the foundation for your career. As you support the Relationship Managers in all steps of the client lifecycle, your focus will be on onboarding and compliance requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for the coordination of client documentation projects, and manage communications at the interface to the Compliance team.
- The opportunity to work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing company
- A team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Flat hierarchy with the opportunity to take on responsibility early on
- Deep insights into digital asset trading, client management, and business development
- Provide full administrative support to the Business Development Team for allocated clients, including but not limited to the preparation of onboarding documents and obtaining compliance when applicable
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments of the organisation, including compliance and legal
- Assist and support the Business Development Team on ad hoc client requests
- Participate in projects and other relevant activities
- Be able to create reports to management on a regular basis
- Update and maintain the CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships
- A young talent with a track record of “getting things done”
- University degree in Business Administration or Law
- Previous work experience of two or more years in the financial services sector or consulting is advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in combination with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work effectively in a team, and willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- Efficient and action-oriented communication style
- Solid MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and experience using tools such as Mail Merge, Mailchimp, etc.
- Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills in English and German; knowledge of another language is a plus
- Crypto experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
The starting date is as soon as possible.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland
If you have a Swiss work permit or you are an EU/EFTA citizen, please send your full application in German or English, incl. a cover letter, CV, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.