About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology and crypto assets.
- Be part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of daily settlements in fiat and cryptocurrencies among various international counterparties
- Operate different kinds of crypto wallets and user interfaces
- Warrant the correct and timely distribution of documents and messages among all parties involved in the settlement process
- Ensure proper liquidity management
- Open system accounts for newly onboarded clients
- Implement operational best practices
- Ensure financial operations are at current technical standards, and that tasks can be executed in an operator-friendly and efficient manner
- Work in close cooperation with other team members, including traders, and also on various projects
- Experienced working in operations at a financial institution, preferably in a small team
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in combination with a hands-on mentality and eagerness to focus on the specifics
- Structured method of working and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively within a team, and willingness to take on responsibility and work independently
- Analytic and result-oriented thinking
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of crypto assets and related processes
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and German
- Ability to handle database queries and VBA skills are a plus
Starting date is as soon as possible.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) to firstname.lastname@example.org.