About Crypto Broker AG
Crypto Broker AG covers all client needs related to crypto asset trading. The company executes orders through algorithmic trading to minimise market impact, distributing orders automatically based on the liquidity of the world’s top crypto asset exchanges. It operates as a member of VQF – an SRO under civil law – to ensure compliance with KYC and AML requirements.
Crypto Broker AG is a subsidiary of Crypto Finance AG, a financial technology holding company founded in June 2017. The Group provides blockchain-related services with more than 30 employees across its three subsidiaries: Crypto Fund AG (Asset Management), Crypto Broker AG (Trading), and Crypto Storage AG (Private Key Management).
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology, and crypto assets.
What we offer
- Be part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the brokerage platform, incl. both testing and shaping its development to enhance platform processes
- Implement operational best practices, e.g. automated reconciliations
- Create and maintain operational workflows in such a way that they adhere to technical standards and can be carried out in an operator-friendly and efficient manner
- Work in close cooperation with other team members, including traders
- Maintain priority list of next tasks and coordinate with internal and external IT providers
- Also cover daily operations tasks when there is demand (e.g. holiday coverage and high volume days)
- Experience with front-to-back processing at a financial institution
- Good with numbers and high attention to detail
- At least some basic coding experience, be it only Excel macros
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Experience working as a project- and/or business manager is a plus
- Language skills: German and/or English professional proficiency
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets is advantageous
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich.
If you have a Swiss work permit, please send your application in German or English with a cover letter, CV, and references to email@example.com.