About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance Group: a pioneer in bridging traditional banking with blockchain and crypto assets. With offices in the heart of Zurich and Zug, we recently expanded to Singapore in order to maintain a physical presence in Asia to better serve our partners and clients. As part of our first overseas expansion, we are looking to hire dynamic and passionate individuals to assist in our business development, marketing and client support activities in an environment that enables entrepreneurial talents to thrive.
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing firm with diverse development possibilities
- A team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Flat hierarchy with the opportunity to take on responsibility early on
- Exposure to an emerging asset class
- Market research of potential partners and development opportunities in Asia Pacific
- Managing existing clients and activities as well as the pipeline of new opportunities
- Sourcing new partners and clients for all business lines of Crypto Finance Group
- Coordinating appointments with different contact persons at various firms in Singapore, Hong Kong and abroad
- Updating and maintaining our CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships in the region
- Additional business development tasks, including independent research, education of prospective partners and new business initiatives
- Supporting the Asia Team in day-to-day business and other ad hoc tasks for the Crypto Finance Group
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Singaporean Permanent Residency or Citizenship
- Interest in blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills in English; knowledge of Mandarin and/or another language relevant to the region is a plus
- Structured method of working and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with team members and willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- Solid MS Office skills; Excel, PowerPoint, and experience using tools such as MailMerge, Mailchip, etc.
- Previous work experience in banking, audit, and/or finance industry is an asset
The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Singapore. If you fulfil the above requirements, please send your full application (CV, Cover Letter, and References) to firstname.lastname@example.org.