About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important.
Crypto Storage AG, one of the three divisions within Crypto Finance Group, offers a proprietary solution to store private keys of qualified and institutional investors. The storage is secure both physically and digitally on the highest-grade hardware security modules with detailed configuration possibilities for individual-based access control. This enables flexible multi-signature schemes in addition to native blockchain-specific features. Crypto Storage AG helps institutional financial intermediaries across the globe with the most secure storage solution for crypto and blockchain-based assets to date.
As we continue to grow and expand the business, we are looking for a motivated Java Software Engineer.
- Become a part of a leading company in the crypto asset space, and be at the forefront of developments around blockchain-based assets
- Learn and grow in an inspiring, dynamic, and developing industry
- We support training and education and attending tech conferences; we also offer weekly internal knowledge sessions
- Join a diverse team of experts with backgrounds in a wide range of different industries
- We have an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture, and flat hierarchies with quick decision-making processes and minimal bureaucracy
- Work in our office in the heart of Zurich, and benefit from the development opportunities within the Crypto Finance Group
- Collaborate in the development, design, and maintenance of our existing storage solution for crypto assets (software design and application programming)
- Integrate additional crypto assets into the system
- Prepare and roll out releases of software components
- Support continuous improvements
- Interact with the respective project communities
- Maintain the interface to multiple dedicated hardware components
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (please note: your experience is more relevant than your bachelor studies)
- Previous experience of minimum 5 years working as a Java Software Engineer, Java Architect, or Java Developer
- Experience with Angular and/or React is a plus
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Interested in security related aspects
- Can do attitude and proactive team player, taking ownership of tasks
- High level of drive, independence, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German a plus
- Strong knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High level of integrity and quality awareness
- Desire to work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing group
The starting date is as soon as possible.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland
If you have a Swiss work permit or you are an EU/EFTA citizen, please send us your full application in German or English, incl. a cover letter, CV, and references to email@example.com.