About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance Group is an award-winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zurich, and Singapore. We enable financial intermediaries to manage, store, and transact with digital assets. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our full suite of crypto asset financial services – in asset management, brokerage, and storage and tokenisation infrastructure solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto asset market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- Take on the role as a seasoned Sr. Legal and Governance Specialist for the Crypto Finance Group
- Take full responsibility of leading strategic, group-wide business initiatives and projects in the CEO/COO Office, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Advise on new business initiatives from a legal and regulatory perspective in a fast-paced international environment
- Take on full operational and administrative responsibility for Crypto Finance AG’s governance framework, ICS, and the related audits and oversight requirements
- Work pro-actively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls, and procedures to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Group
- Support the CEO/COO in current legal and regulatory matters related to the Group
- Perform various periodic and ad hoc Company Secretary/Corporate Housekeeping tasks for the Group
- Several years of experience in legal and governance matters, including project management
- Experience in an international and fast evolving environment
- Proven track record of rapid execution at the highest standards
- A dynamic person with a positive attitude and strong motivational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and hands-on, with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
The starting date is as soon as available, based with our team in the Crypto Villa in Zurich. If this is the position for you, and you have a Swiss work permit and/or EU citizenship, please send your complete application, incl. cover letter, your CV, and references to email@example.com.